Ask
    nbcnbcsee1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 12:49 PM
    How do I locate someone in Accra Gunia
    North Keneshie near Holy Trinity Hospital House # B12/24 Accra
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2010, 08:15 PM

Well it seems you already know their address ( or at least what they claim is their address.

But even if they live there, and cheat you out of funds on a dating scam, the local police will do nothing,

The dating scam is one of the largest sourses of income for the nation.

Nov 22, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Thanks Chuck however this person has not asked for money but wants me to join them their, what do think this is about

Nov 22, 2010, 04:53 AM
    Thank you Chuck however this person has asked me to join yhem their. What do you think might up wiyh that.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Nov 22, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nbcnbcsee1 View Post
    Thank you Chuck however this person has asked me to join yhem their. What do you think might up wiyh that.
    Nothing wrong with visiting there, but the moment they ask for money, for any reason, be wary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra,Ghana passport or visa [ 21 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to marry a woman from Ghana would it be easyer for her to get passport or visa and come here or for me to go there and marry her than bring here back to usa anybody can help me with this not working with a lot of money here thanks

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

Selina yeboah accra ghana [ 2 Answers ]

Address of Selina Yeboah Accra Ghana

Marie conteh in accra ghana [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for my sister who leave the gambia around the 80s, by that time she was between 10 to 12yrs. Her was marie conteh when left the gambia, we did not hear nothing from her since she left, our father died for 4 years ago. She did not call or wrote a letter to us. She is allways in our...

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

View more questions Search