Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Will a heater core removal shortcut work on a 93 ford taurus?
    I have a 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. I saw a heater core removal shortcut video on YouTube. It was a heater core shortcut removal video for a 2001 ford taurus. The video was from a website "realfixesrealfast.com." Will this shortcut work for a 93 ford taurus?
    amsedan43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 09:27 AM
    No.. You have the core located on the top and on driver side...
    amsedan43

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace heater core 97 ford ranger [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 97 ford ranger xl heater core bad . How do u replace it

Ford Taurus heater core noises [ 2 Answers ]

I can hear the water gurgling in heater core inside the car, but the heat comes and goes. It's a new heater core from last winter. This is a 99 Taurus and I had a 92 that did the same thing. How do I get all that gunk out of there to unstop it?

1996 Ford Ranger 3.0 liter V6 Heater Core [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a 96 Ford Ranger and I'm trying to figure out how to change the heater core in it because it leaks anitfreeze. And I already know that it's behind the glove box but I just can't see how to get the core out of it. I'm getting a little stressed about it. But I won't let it get to me. And I...

Spark plugs removal on a 2005 ford taurus V6 3.0L [ 1 Answers ]

On this car, there are three plugs located in the front, and three located on the back of the motor (location), which is covered by the intake manifold. Is there an easy way to get to these spark plugs without removing the intake? Or do you recommend going to the dealer for this type of tune-up? Is...

1996 ford taurus Duratech crankshaft removal [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to help a friend out w/ his 96 Taurus Crankshaft. It is the original crankshaft and was originally a two piece unit. Anyway, Ford has upgraded the pulley totally and no longer has rubber for a dampener. In the pulley All I know is that I removed the crankshaft assembly which included 3...

View more questions Search