Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkfunky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Very strange Situation
    I met that girl 2 weeks ago , we both work in an international organization and she just came to my city , there is a lot of guys around that girl helping her out and showing her around , one day in a bar I made a move no one noticed and since then we kiss and we had sex once , and we are kind of together in a discreet relationship no one knows ,
    Anyway no the problem is is that when she wants to kiss she acts nice and touchy and I get to kiss her when I want to kiss her or have sex with her she acts hard or say that she is tierd or afraid of anyone to see us
    And this really pisses me off
    What do you guys think I should do?
    stinaann Posts: 20, Reputation: 9

Dec 8, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Well, I've been in a relationship kind of like that without the sex. Is it more like when your alone, everythings fine, your like a couple ? But when people are near by she doesn't want anymore then casual conversation ?
    darkfunky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Comment on stinaann's post
    She enjoys its it working very good right now thanks dear people around us started to know and its fne with us ;)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Seems pretty clear that she wants to keep everything a secret. If you can't have honest and open communication, then this relationship isn't going anywhere.

Talk to her about your concerns and see what she thinks, but it doesn't sound like she's looking for anything serious.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 03:48 PM

If you can handle having casual sex with someone who wants no public appearance of a relationship, then this is perfect. If you can't, you'd be best to get of the situation.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfunky View Post
    anyway no the problem is is that when she wants to kiss she acts nice and touchy and i get to kiss her when i want to kiss her or have sex with her she acts hard or say that she is tierd or afraid of anyone to see us
    What she wants is what she can get from you. She's after your money, dinner, drinks, entertainment, or whatever else you'll give her. She's will to give up some tongue and a cheap feel but not give up sex to get it.
    stinaann Posts: 20, Reputation: 9

Dec 9, 2010, 08:04 AM
    Comment on stinaann's post
    That's good (:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2010, 02:02 PM

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange situation [ 7 Answers ]

I dated the love of my life for a year but then I broke up with him and broke his heart too. I broke up with him because I started to get very jealous and suspicious and more angry every day. Im not sure why I did this except for the fact that he stopped wanting to have sex with me. I am not bad...

Strange situation. Don't know who is being cheated [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend (well, maybe ex) did something really terrible. She was in an on/off relationship with me and finally I was tired of it and told her that we should not talk anymore. However, because we still didn't have any bad blood, two weeks later, she tried contacting me, and I was almost waiting...

Really strange ex girlfriend situation,will we get back together? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, This is a very long story/complex situation. I would like to say before I start that anyone who takes the time to read this and comment, thank you. Here goes... My ex girlfriend and I had been dating for 2 years. We had a very good relationship (she agreed with this as of when we broke...

Strange situation [ 9 Answers ]

Ok well I've been out with this girl twice now, the first time on valentines day and the second time the day after (I did because she asked if I wanted to so it's not like I forced her to). Well I thought things were going great between us, good conversation, she kept laughing at pretty much...

Strange Situation, advice please! [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry this is so lengthy. I leased a business, when the lease ran out we were finacially unable to renew. We owed an enormous amount of money at the time (around $60,000). One of the suppliers we owed told me not to pay the debt to them because the contract we'd signed placed the responsibility of...

View more questions Search