Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolandprecilla Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 02:52 PM

I have conclusive evidence that I have been given an incorrect diagnosis and my medical records have been falsified;

Evidence

I have recorded evidence that the statements made about me are false etc.
    There is no evidence to support the diagnosis
    I have written evidence from a doctor that the diagnosis is incorrect
    The Trust has refused to answer my outstanding question concerning the diagnosis

However, I am finding it difficult to get a solicitor to advise me.

Is there anything I can do to get my case to court?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 03:09 PM
    [QUOTE=rolandprecilla;2847087]
    The Trust has refused to answer my outstanding question concerning the diagnosis

Is there anything I can do to get my case to court?[/QUOTE

Who is the Trust, is that similar to the College of Physicians and Surgeons here in Canada? Probably you are having a problem finding a solicitor to take your case (and I am basing this on this WHOLE THREAD) is because you do not have a case, rollandprecilla. Your assumptions are incorrect, your assumptions do not hold water that is why you can't find a solicitor.

So, facing that, no, without a solicitor you can't get your case to court unless in the British court system you can represent yourself without solicitor, and in that case, you wouldn't have a chance because you really haven't got a leg to stand on.

You have been going on about this since November of last year.

Tick

Jul 13, 2011, 03:16 PM
    [QUOTE=tickle;2847103]
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandprecilla View Post

Is there anything I can do to get my case to court?[/QUOTE

Who is the Trust, is that similar to the College of Physicians and Surgeons here in Canada? Probably you are having a problem finding a solicitor to take your case (and i am basing this on this WHOLE THREAD) is because you do not have a case, rollandprecilla. Your assumptions are incorrect, your assumptions do not hold water that is why you can't find a solicitor.

So, facing that, no, without a solicitor you can't get your case to court unless in the British court system you can represent yourself without solicitor, and in that case, you wouldnt have a chance because you really havent got a leg to stand on.

You have been going on about this since November of last year.

tick
    Yes I have been going on about this since last year, but only just realised that in fact I have a very strong case - based on a "breach of common law duty" regarding the diagnosis. So thank you for your encouraging message.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 03:32 PM
    [QUOTE=rolandprecilla;2847111]
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post

Yes I have been going on about this since last year, but only just realised that in fact I have a very strong case - based on a "breach of common law duty" regarding the diagnosis. So thank you for your encouraging message.

My 'encouraging message' was not meant to be facetious, it is fact, but I think you are answered out here and no further suggestions can be offered as you refuted all that was offered by our knowledgeable experts. So what is the point. Just do what you have to do, go to court with or without and get it over with and stop dithering about it.

Tick
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2011, 04:47 PM

If you really had a strong case, they why do you think no one will take it? Frankly, I think you have built this up in your mind to the point that you refuse to accept the facts.

Jul 13, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    If you really had a strong case, they why do you think no one will take it? Frankly, I think you have built this up in your mind to the point that you refuse to accept the facts.
    Indeed I believe I have a strong case. The reason no one will take it is simply called "conflict of interest" because it involves the police.

The same applies to all responses received on this website, although I do appreciate them because the fact is victory is still guaranteed.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandprecilla View Post
    Indeed I believe I have a strong case. The reason no one will take it is simply called "conflict of interest" because it involves the police.
    Hello r:

We get small town people here all the time telling us that lawyers won't take their cases because the lawyers are afraid of the local powers...

Of course, that's NUTS. Lawyers LOVE to sue the establishment... That's what they do. They exploit conflict. That's HOW they make their living.

If you're telling us the same thing, that's nuts too.

excon

Jul 13, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello r:

We get small town people here all the time telling us that lawyers won't take their cases because the lawyers are afraid of the local powers...

Of course, that's NUTS. Lawyers LOVE to sue the establishment... That's what they do. They exploit conflict. That's HOW they make their living.

If you're telling us the same thing, that's nuts too.

excon
    As mentioned previously, the encouragement is much appreciated... next?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

I also would like to know the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index and which ones are wrong only because it is prohibited by law.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

I need to compare and contrast the concepts of natural crime and legal crime. Can anyone help me out?

View more questions Search