Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 12:58 PM
    [QUOTE=rolandprecilla;2758268]
    Quote Originally Posted by AK lawyer View Post
    That says it all. :rolleyes:[/QUOT

What do u mean?
    I believe AK means that from your previous posts, it would indicate that you are very paranoid; therefore probably suffering this affliction. At least I think AK means that because I would honestly say that from your meanderings, you are quite upset with a lot of issues therefore, paranoid.

Tick
    rolandprecilla Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 01:02 PM
    [QUOTE=tickle;2758306]
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandprecilla View Post

i believe AK means that from your previous posts, it would indicate that you are very paranoid; therefore probably suffering this affliction. At least I think AK means that because I would honestly say that from your meanderings, you are quite upset with a lot of issues therefore, paranoid.

tick
    Ok, thank you.
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 01:02 PM

Roland, I read a post of yours indicating you would to get your doctor into a court of law. This will never happen. Your doctor is governed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Any complaint you have against your doctor has to be addressed to them specifically. If they feel your complaint is valid, they will investigate within their own private sector.

You don't seem to appreciate that your doctor is governed by the Hypocratic Oath of not divulging any information about his clients. I assure you, they follow this oath.

This was post no. 7 to joy.

Tick

Mar 31, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Roland, I read a post of yours indicating you would to get your doctor into a court of law. This will never happen. Your doctor is governed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Any complaint you have against your doctor has to be addressed to them specifically. If they feel your complaint is valid, they will investigate within their own private sector

This was post no. 7 to joy.

tick
    Can you give me anymore information on this please as I live in the UK and not familiar with who the College of psysicians are. I am currently going through my GP's complaints procedure where once completed if I am not satisfied, I intend to ask the UK's Health Care Ombudsman to investigate my case. If you know this organization, are they the same as the college of pysicians etc?
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Can you give me anymore information on this please as I live in the UK and not familiar with who the College of psysicians are. I am currently going through my GP's complaints procedure where once completed if i am not satisfied, i intend to ask the UK's Health Care Ombudsman to investigate my case. If you know this organization, are they the same as the college of pysicians etc?
    I only know what they are called here in Ontario. The College of Physicians and Surgeons, so I am assuming they are the same in the UK, yes the College of Physicians. Any complaint about a doctor has to be directed to them, but if you pursue this, you will soon be left with a GP and I think they are as hard to get in UK as they are in Canada.

Mar 31, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I only know what they are called here in Ontario. the College of Physicians and Surgeons, so I am assuming they are the same in the UK, yes the College of Physicians. Any complaint about a doctor has to be directed to them, but if you pursue this, you will soon be left with a GP and I think they are as hard to get in UK as they are in Canada.
    Thank you
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 31, 2011, 05:41 PM
    I think tickle meant you will be left without a GP.
    I'm going off the legal track. You may very well be viewed differently by people in the doctor's office, if you are ready to see something wrong with everything. When my doctor spilled the beans, I wasn't happy, but people do make mistakes. We stew, we complain, and then we drop that person or drop the complaint. I had a provable complaint, but it wasn't big enough to do anything about. If it was a solid and serious case, I'd pursue it. You don't have a provable case. It's in your best interest to let it go.

People change doctors all the time when they are dissatisfied. Feel free to do so, if you can.

Apr 23, 2011, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I think tickle meant you will be left without a GP.
    I'm going off the legal track. You may very well be viewed differently by people in the doctor's office, if you are ready to see something wrong with everything. When my doctor spilled the beans, I wasn't happy, but people do make mistakes. We stew, we complain, and then we drop that person or drop the complaint. I had a provable complaint, but it wasn't big enough to do anything about. If it was a solid and serious case, I'd pursue it. You don't have a provable case. It's in your best interest to let it go.

People change doctors all the time when they are dissatisfied. Feel free to do so, if you can.
    Hello

I submitted a letter of complaint to my Doctor. I was invited to attend a meeting with them on 4 April and took an advocate with me.

Before attending the meeting with my Doctor, I had a meeting with the advocate. During the meeting with the Advocate on 24 March, I was asked if I had any questions for my Doctor prior to the meeting on 4 April. I handed a letter (with question) to the Advocate which was communicated to the hospital. However, this question was not answered in my Doctors response letter dated 12 April received 20 April.

During the same meeting with the Advocate, I asked her to enquire with the my Doctors/hospital as to what to expect (i.e questions) at the meeting on 4 April such that I could prepare for it. This was also communicated, but I did not receive a response to my request. Nevertheless, I attended the meeting with my Doctor and was informed that he wanted clarification on what my complaint was about. I told him it was about inaccurate information recorded about me and incorrect medical diagnosis. Furthermore, on 11 April I delivered another letter to the hospital in order to fully clarify what my complaint was about. The letter also asked a question of my Doctor but which was not answered in my Doctor's response letter.

I would like to know is it right that my request on what to expect at the meeting (i.e questions) was not responded to? Also, is it right that my additional questions (2 of) were not acknowledged/answered in my Doctor's response letter?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 23, 2011, 10:47 AM

What's right and what's legal are two different things. Did the advocate indicate that the doctor had to answer your complaints?

Did you detail what info was inaccurate and what diagnosis was incorrect?

Apr 23, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    What's right and what's legal are two different things. Did the advocate indicate that the doctor had to answer your complaints?

Did you detail what info was inaccurate and what diagnosis was incorrect?
    No, the advocate did not indicate anything except to ask if I had any questions. Yes, I did detail what was inaccurate and incorrect.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 11:54 AM

The Physician has spoken - he has said you are suffering from (your words) "paraniod psychosis." Why would he, believing this diagnosis, get involved in a matter which very well is all in your imagination.

He became a Physician to help people, not to get involved in lawsuits and Police matters.

I don't know how you present yourself in person. On this Board I think you are rambling, sometimes almost incoherent, very difficult to understand.

Apr 23, 2011, 02:14 PM

So let me get this straight. The doctor asked you to clarify what your complaint was about. You answered with a detailed explanation. Did the doctor respond during this April 4 meeting at all? Apparently he did respond by letter, but not to your satisfaction?

For us to provide any help we need some idea of what went on in the meeting and letters. Not details but specifics.

From previous posts it looks like you will never be satisfied by anything the doctor says unless it jives with your view. So we need to know how the doctor responded. If he said simply that he does not believe the info you think was inaccurate IS inaccurate or the diagnosis was correct. Then that's probably the end of it.

Apr 24, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    The Physician has spoken - he has said you are suffering from (your words) "paraniod psychosis." Why would he, believing this diagnosis, get involved in a matter which very well is all in your imagination.

He became a Physician to help people, not to get involved in lawsuits and Police matters.

I don't know how you present yourself in person. On this Board I think you are rambling, sometimes almost incoherent, very difficult to understand.
    Thank you

Apr 24, 2011, 01:06 PM
    So let me get this straight. The doctor asked you to clarify what your complaint was about. You answered with a detailed explanation. Did the doctor respond during this April 4 meeting at all? Apparently he did respond by letter, but not to your satisfaction?

For us to provide any help we need some idea of what went on in the meeting and letters. Not details but specifics.

From previous posts it looks like you will never be satisfied by anything the doctor says unless it jives with your view. So we need to know how the doctor responded. If he said simply that he does not believe the info you think was inaccurate IS inaccurate or the diagnosis was correct. Then that's probably the end of it.
    After I told the doctor what my complaint was about (during the 4 April meeting), he did not respond by saying the info was not inaccurate or the diagnosis was not incorrect. In fact, I don't remember him saying anything about this during the meeting.

In his response letter, he said I could sit down with his team to correct (in my opinion) any inaccurate information or "...to try and find a solution for differences in opinion..." concerning the statements recorded about me, but the letter does not mention anything about incorrect diagnosis.

I would also like to know if it was right that my request on what to expect at the meeting (such that I could have prepared for it) was not responded to? Because as stated in my previous post, after the meeting (on 11 April) I submitted a letter to fully clarify what my complaint was about which also as asked a question of my doctor. However, this letter/question has not been acknowledged/answered in the doctor's response letter. Is this right?

Apr 24, 2011, 01:19 PM
    In his response letter, he said I could sit down with his team to correct (in my opinion) any inaccurate information or "...to try and find a solution for differences in opinion..." concerning the statements recorded about me, but the letter does not mention anything about incorrect diagnosis.
    What the heck more do you want? The doctor is offering that you come into his office and work with his staff to correct anything you don't agree with. This seems to me to be a reasonable offer.

I think you are way overboard on this. The doctor seems to be offering some compromise. You need to step back and try to work with him.

There is no "right" here, there is what's legal.

Apr 24, 2011, 01:40 PM
    What the heck more do you want? The doctor is offering that you come into his office and work with his staff to correct anything you don't agree with. This seems to me to be a reasonable offer.

I think you are way overboard on this. The doctor seems to be offering some compromise. You need to step back and try to work with him.

There is no "right" here, there is what's legal.
    I agree that he is offering to compromise on the statements recorded about me but he does not mention the incorrect diagnosis which is my main complaint. Is he willing to correct his diagnosis is the question here as I believe it is incorrect.

The question asked in my letter which was delivered to him on 11 April states;

"...Given all the correct information provided, does Dr name still believe his diagnosis of paranoid psychosis?..."

This question has not been acknowledged/answered in the response letter. So what does that mean?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 01:55 PM

It means he's tired of arguing with you and is standing on his credentials.

Apr 24, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It means he's tired of arguing with you and is standing on his credentials.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

What is Natural crime and What is Legal crime

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

I also would like to know the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index and which ones are wrong only because it is prohibited by law.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

I need to compare and contrast the concepts of natural crime and legal crime. Can anyone help me out?

View more questions Search