Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basket13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 09:09 PM
    I like this girl but she is sending me mixed signals what do I do
    I have liked this girl for 4 months. The thing is she has a girlfriend. We had a really good friendship until one day she eliminated me from her Facebook. I asked her why and she said her partner had eliminated me. When she is in front of me she acts so differently than when she is with her girlfriend. The thing is that I think that she likes me to but can do anything about it. She even gets jealous of my best friend what can I do?

PS don't say ignore her we are on the same college and team
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 21, 2010, 01:49 AM
    Mixed signals to my mind require that you either accept the situation and wait, or break it off as too confusing. If you are attracted to her too much to continue this way, just calmly say so, and follow through when you say you won't see her anymore. She may decide she misses you more, or not, so only you can decide what level of confusion you are willing to take. A clue about her might hinge on whether she actually likes a possessive partner who dictates who she can have on Facebook. It can be charming at first but many people tire of it after a while.
    wishes09 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2010, 02:45 AM
    Okay, this girl sounds to me like she likes to play games! I would say move on and find someone else. If she really and truly likes you then she wouldn't be with her girlfriend. You deserve better!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 06:33 AM

She's already taken, so you need to move away from the whole situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She sending mixed signals or am I just paranoid? [ 42 Answers ]

Entire story merged First off, thank you to anyone who reads this... get ready for some DRAMA!! I am in a unique situation & I need advice. I am a 27 year old man from the east coast. I have a good job & I love to have fun. Now that you have a basic idea of who I am... Basically my...

New girl mixed signals. What to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So I hung out with this girl a few times, and we ended up sleeping together after the 3rd night of hanging out. She was totally all for it- I was actually surprised.. but I was not going to say no. Anyway- the next time she came over (4 days later), if I even tried to kiss her neck she kind of...

She's sending me so many mixed signals. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Well I was in a long distance relationship... basically this girl added me on myspace, she lives in cali, I live in Maine. I was looking through her profile and thought, man she seems like a pretty cool girl, into country music, mudding, all of that. Everything I looked for in a...

Does He Care? (He is sending mixed signals) [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for about a month now. He is older and recently separated/divorced from his wife. At first, we begin the relationship on a casual level just calling one another friends and having a good time. In the beginning, he stated he was not ready for a commitment and he enjoys...

Guy sending mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, there's this guy I've liked for a bit now. He always compliments me and says he wants to hang out. As soon as I make a plan to he some how avoids doing it or cancels. Or some days we'll talk non stop and the next day he won't even say hi. He's very touchy and close with other girls and I don't...

View more questions Search