Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    restez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Hvac contactor
    Hi I saw your answer on hvac contactor casn you please explain some definitions for me. 1. break one side of contactor 2. As the contactor pulls in and out, it breaks power to the compressor 3. why is a single pole one side always power to it 4. when do you use single and when double? Thanks for your help man and great answers
    Tony

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced contactor and still won't go on.unless I keep the 2 buttons on the contactor [ 10 Answers ]

I replaced the contactor on outside unit it will not go on unless we hold the 2 button like things down. Once we let go it turns back off.. What could it be now

Magnetic contactor [ 1 Answers ]

Is the computation of the load of magnetic contactors are the same with circuit breaker load calculation?

Contactor Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a contactor by GE that has failed, I would like to know if there is a replacement part other than trying to get a GE contactor. Listed below are the info on the contactor: Single phase per pole CR453CB3HBAFG VAC: FLA IRA ...

Am I being duped by contactor? [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the right place fore this post... but here goes. We bought this house in September. It was a new home built on an existing foundation (old home burned down). Now normally I have been told of the "settling" that's to occur, But should everyjoint in the home be literally...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.