Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Nov 20, 2010, 12:06 PM
    WW2 Movie
    I cannot remember much about this movie,

I know it was set during World War 2, at the end of the movie two either american or english spies were trapped in an underground room of possibly a bank or train station, and the nazis had them surrounded, they pumped water into the room to either drown them or get them to surrender, the two spies put a gun to each others heads and counted to 3 and killed each other.

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 20, 2010, 06:26 PM

Operation: Daybreak
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Nov 21, 2010, 03:45 AM

That's it, as soon as I saw Martin Shaw's name on IMDB more memories of it came back, thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You.S involvement in WW2 [ 6 Answers ]

How was the United States involved in WW2?:confused:

History on WW2 [ 1 Answers ]

How did the united states become involved in WW2?:)

Hitler/ww2 [ 1 Answers ]

What country did hitler receive as a gift (possibly from a treaty?) before ww2 began?

Medals during WW2 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is or ever was something called "Dutch Viktory Medal" or similar wording. Likewise "British Viktory Medal". Do they or have the ever existed and if so how do they look.

WW2 questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Am new to this forum, and am sure I will have a good time in here. Thanks:) I have efew questions and I really need them fast... plz try to help me out cause I searched the web, and there's too much info so I was getting confuse?? In Ww2, could you please make up 6 questions of each...

View more questions Search