Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Talltree Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2010, 11:00 AM
    How much does it cost to bleach my skin white like snow like I was born with it?
    I truthfully want extremely very very pitch white pale skin exactly like snow only and I really do like it very much and white is really my favorite color.
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 12:46 AM
    I don't know about the cost
    But I do know that cleansing your body with milk gets you lighter , drink a lot of water,
    And use a lot of sunscreen
    Try to stay away from the sun as much a possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

How can I bleach my skin pitch white like snow only and like albinos only? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello my name is Robyn King and I am a 25-year-old female living in Los Angeles,California The United States Of America and I really want extremely very white pale skin and I really want to bleach my skin permanently pitch white like snow only and like albinos only with a permanent bleaching cream...

When You "Bleach" Skin With Skin Lightening, Is That Like Bleach for the Laundry? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, please don't laugh! I really have no idea if the type of bleach that might be used for skin lightening or whitening is the same kind that might be used for the laundry! I mean, people that lighten or whiten their skin talk about bleaching it. So, I would assume that some kind...

Wrap in skin bleach [ 18 Answers ]

My friends in england use plastic wrap to penetrate creams better anyone else heard of this

How Do I Bleach Grey Sand White [ 5 Answers ]

How do I bleach grey sand white? Can it be done? I have grey playsand I want to bleach white.:)

View more questions Search