Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahawkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Why do batteries tend to die fast around me?
    Computer and phone batteries don't last long. Is it possible to have too much of something in my body that causes this to happen?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 10:53 PM

Well, what are you doing on the cell phones and computers? My cell and laptop battery last much longer when I'm not using them all day. My phone can go two days at least without charging if I don't get any calls or texts. But if I start texting or playing a game, basically anything, it can be dead within hours. Same with my laptop, if I keep the brightness down and I'm just doing homework, it tends to last longer than if I turn the brightness up and watch a movie on it.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2010, 12:38 AM

And maybe it's the charging... I'm not sure, but I heard that if you put your batteries on charge for too long time, the batteries get a shorter life span over some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for you if you go for a meal or a drink?

I tend to create drama I guess [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I love my boyfriend very much an Yes there's a lot of drama in our relationship. With his baby an babies mother. His debt. But I love him. See I can make things seem worse then they are like I make matters worse or ike ill turn a little fight in a big fight an it will be over something so...

View more questions Search