Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EliMich Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 05:33 PM
    He molested my sister and is now living with us! Help!
    My stepfather molested my little sister a few years back and my mother has now allowed him to move back into our house. I don't know who to contact in order to get him out. Iam going to college soon and will have to leave my sister alone. My mother does not respect my opinion that he should not be living in the house with his victim. And my sister does not confront my mother because she can be very mean and often acts like a tyrant because she hates when we don't agree with what she is doing. Id like to get him out without making a huge drama because there are small children that also live in the house and are his kids. It's a stiky situation more so because my mother loves my stepdad very much despite what he did to my little sister. I don't even thinks its legal for him to be living here. Any help or advice would be great!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMich View Post
    Id like to get him out without making a huge drama because there are small children that also live in the house and are his kids.
    Hello Eli:

If you can do it, it's going to be dramatic. Nobody, evidently, called the cops on him the first time... That was a mistake. You could do it NOW. I would. That'll get him out.

excon
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 19, 2010, 07:54 PM

I agree with excon on this one. Actions should have been taken the first time, molestation is a very serious act.

I don't blame you one bit for protecting your sister. I'm sure she has a hard enough time as it is dealing with what happened but now she has to live with this guy. It is a tough spot to be in because you love your mom and your sister and you're almost forced to take sides. I for one would choose calling the cops. Not because you don't love your mom but because you love you sister and punishment for this action must be implemented.

I am guessing he is also the step-father to your sister?

How does your sister feel about this?
    Does she shows signs of trauma from this event?

What bothers me is that your mother who I am assuming is your blood mother (no step involved) would allow something like this to transpire. Like I said in other posts, when it comes down to the nitty-gritty its always blood over paper relatives. (in my opinion anyways)

Nov 19, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    Yes,my mother almost tries to brainwash my sister into believing that he's changed. Which is like lighting a fire beside a gas station something is soon to go wrong. His family and church act as if nothing ever happened and say that god hasforgiven hi

Nov 19, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thank you for the response excon.Action was taken but now he's somehow got himself off the sex offenders list or something like that. Im not even sure because my mother has not even informed me on all those details. She obviously doesn't want me toknow
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2010, 09:40 PM

Call family and children's service, they can at least investigate it
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2010, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMich View Post
    Thank you for the response excon.Action was taken but now hes somehow got himself off the sex offenders list or something like that.
    Hello again, Eli:

If he was ever ON that registry, he's STILL on it. Be done with it. CALL THE COPS!

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genitals molested by sister [ 15 Answers ]

I am 20 yrs old boy. I have two sisters there age are 15 and 17 yrs. My father lives abroad for earning money . So most of the time we live with our mother .my mom is a dominating female. The problem has started 5 yrs ago when I have a quarrel with my sister and I has beaten her badly . She started...

Where is Floyd Taraszewski's sister, Mary Jean, living these days? [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the where-abouts of a young lady who graduated from Har-Brack High School in Natrona Heights, PA in 1965. Her name at graduation was Mary Jean Taraszewski. I do not know if she is married, or what her married name would be. Her brother, Floyd "Bucky" Taraszewski is an officer of...

Floyd Taraszewski lives in Tarentum, PA. Where is his sister, Mary Jean, living? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the former Mary Jean Taraszewski. Her brother, Floyd "Bucky" Traszewski lives in Tarentum, pA

CEO's sister is living in our office [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, There is a multitude of ethical issues in the small corporation I work for, but currently I am most concerned that one of our employees (the sister of the CEO) is clearly living in our office. Her toiletries are in the bathroom, her underwear was found crumpled in a corner, and she has...

View more questions Search