Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smidgel2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 05:25 PM
    This is the 2nd time this has happened since yesterday...
    I get a blurry line through my vision in both eyes followed by a severe headache & nausia. Any idea what it may be? This is the 2nd time it's happened in 2 days
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 05:47 PM

Maybe a migraine. But no one online can diagnose you and it's important for you to talk to your doctor to make sure it's nothing more serious as well was to help you determine the best way for you to treat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

My boyfriend hit me up for the first time yesterday, do I forgive him? [ 33 Answers ]

I know I made a mistake he was angry because he says I do not have time for him, I do not act like we are in a relationship, I know he has every right to be angry but not the right to hit me. If I forgive him he will do it again, nobody has ever laid hands on me even my parents, he is the first 1...

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

My lmp was on may 2nd yesterday 25th day I had two drops of brown colour fluid. [ 1 Answers ]

My lmp was om may 2nd yesterday 25th day I had two drops of brown colour fluid. What is reason for this?

Dirty/cloudy well water, just started yesterday, never happened before! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so last night I left my house and before I left I had flushed the toilet, the water was clear just like it normally is. When I came back a few hours later, the toilet was still running and the water had dirt in it. I fixed the toilet, flushed it again, and the water was cloudy, and when left...

View more questions Search