Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helplesslady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 07:12 PM
    I need help I want to die?
    Hi,
    I am 30 years old lady. I want to do suicide. I feel very depressed and helpless. But my husband is really good on me. That is why I am still alive. But I married him without knowing my family. We are staying in oversea and working. But last 4 months I quit the job to find better job because my family keep asking me money. But after quitting the job I really hard to find proper job. So I accepted one sale assistant job with very low salary and signed contract. But if I don't want to work at his shop after signing I have to pay $1000 for penalty fee.And then he refused to give me soft copy of contract. He hasn't applied for me work permit until one month. Now more than 2 months I still jobless with sign contract. I don't have money and very tied with my husband's salary. And then he need to provide my family too.The boss keep asking me $1000. I agreed that working at his shop but he never reply me anything. But if I work other place he will ask me money. I went to see officer at Labour office but they can't help this case and I have to go and ask lawyer. I have no money how can I effort to consult with lawyer.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helplesslady View Post
    Hi,
    I am 30 years old lady. I want to do suicide. I feel very depressed and helpless. But my husband is really good on me. That is why i am still alive. But i married him without knowing my family. We are staying in oversea and working. But last 4 months i quit the job to find better job because my family keep asking me money. But after quitting the job i really hard to find proper job. So i accepted one sale assistant job with very low salary and signed contract. But if i don't want to work at his shop after signing i have to pay $1000 for penalty fee.And then he refused to give me soft copy of contract. He hasn't applied for me work permit until one month. Now more than 2 months i still jobless with sign contract. i don't have money and very tied with my husband's salary. And then he need to provide my family too.The boss keep asking me $1000. I agreed that working at his shop but he never reply me anything. But if i work other place he will ask me money. I went to see officer at Labour office but they can't help this case and i have to go and ask lawyer. I have no money how can i effort to consult with lawyer.
    Hello,

I can't help you out with any questions that have to do with the law, as I am not a lawyer.

We do have law experts on this site that would be more than happy to help you answer those questions.

I, however, would love to help you out with your suicidal thoughts.

First of all, what country do you live in?

These thoughts that you are having, is it only because of this sticky situation that you are in as of now, or are there other things going on?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 07:22 PM

1. what nation is this,

2. if you are suppose to be working, demand to either be put to work or released without paying,

3. start looking for new job

** lesson learned, never quit a job until you have the new one.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 10:04 AM
    I would like to know where you are living at.

If this is in the United States, there are all sort of places you can get free lawyer consults. Sometimes at law firms they have offers, or if you have low income you can try a Legal Aid service close to you, is lawyers that are volunteering, you just have to look, help is there, death is not an answer to a problem, that is giving up, find the solution! It will be worth it in the end, I promise.

Good Luck,

Javi
    Aanchal7.. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Though I`m not too experienced but in your case I will suggest you to first of tell your family about your marriage as it is the biggest thing which you have done without informing them and it's the biggest decision of ones life. Regarding your death wish I think you should think of your husband unconditional love and regarding your job you should visit that employer and you should work for sometime over there and may be after sometime s/he increase your salary, if not this then also I will suggest you to work as being workless and sitting at home will make you land up in depression, anxiety, and it will also break your self-confidence.. so please work even if he paying you less..
    hash98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Hey guys, what's the location got to do with a suicidal thought?? Its just the situation which can happen anywhere in the world... dying is not an option... tell me what's bothering you to be alive??
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 6, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hash98 View Post
    hey guys, whats the location got to do with a suicidal thought????
    If you actually read the whole question and then read the answers that are asking for location, it's fairly obvious why people were asking.

On the other hand, a thread that's closing in on 2 years old hardly seems like it's worth reviving simply for a question like that, no?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 6 Answers ]

A journey which I should end soon... I'm 22 yrs.. I feel I ve lived my life completely.. I did my studies… enjoyed my college life.. have a beautiful girl friend.. but now.. I want to end it.. I don't find a reason to live for.. I don't want to run a race for money or fame.. can't rite much…...

View more questions Search