Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbrawn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 05:41 PM
    violating probation
    "i was convicted of first degree burglary in 2005 and placed on a 5 year probation. While in school, I was in a physical altercation and resisting arrest has been put on my record. I was never convicted of violating probation. I was to request the felony be dropped and eventually expunged. Is this possible or will a judge tell me I have violated probation even though I was never convicted of doing so?"
    Joshsgal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 06:29 PM
    Any contact with the police or any time you are accused of a crime you violate probation. When you go to court for this they will take you through a walk through. If you are on parole or probation they will put a probation hold on you and you will have to sit in jail until they contact parole and probation. Once PnP is contacted you have to wait for them to come pick you up. More than likely you will stay in there until parole and probation decide whether they are going to make you serve the rest of your sentence or reinstate your probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violating probation [ 3 Answers ]

My 15 year old friend got caught with drugs at school about 4 months ago and he was kicked out of school and got involuntary probation . He just recently got in trouble for possession of alcohol , what do you think the judge will do ? We live in California

If on probation and with someone who has drugs on them am I violating probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get my son to understand that being on probation for drug abuse if he is with someone that is caught with drugs even though he doesn't have anything on him and he is clean he will still be in violation of his probation. Am I correct?

Violating probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I was on supervised probation and had 6 months left for 4 dwi's and caught a possession charge of coke what kind of time am I looking at.

Violating probation [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested for 2nd degree assault, domestic and I was on probation for another offense... my question is when I go to court is it considered a violation just because I was arrested or is it considered a violation if I'm convicted?

Will He be violating his Probation? [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I have decided to move in together but he currently lives in Ohio and is on Probation for a DUI (second offence) and I live in South Carolina. Can He move to SC while he's on probation?

View more questions Search