Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexthehopeless Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 04:36 PM
    What should I do?
    There is a new girl that I like(high school), I was going to talk to her and then I saw a ring on her finger. Every time I go for it I get stopped. I look down at her finger and the ring is still there. I don't know if she has a boyfriend, or if it is just a fashion statement...
    I would feel completely stupid if I screw this up and she actually has a boyfriend already. Plus, we have one class together and every time I'd have to go to that class I would feel awkward... And likely I would be shunned by her friends as well...
    Mainly I just can't get the courage to do it... if only I weren't such a coward...
    Anyone have any ideas I'm real desperate here...
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 11:04 PM

Listen here. You can't get what you want if you don't work for it. (unless you're spoiled but then again I've never seen a spoiled kid get a girl placed in his lap... maybe in a movie once!)

For real though, sitting back and second guessing her and you and your feelings isn't going to do you any good. Before just asking her out, get to know her. Let her get to know you. By doing this you can get to know her and your answer of if she's already got a boyfriend should be discovered.

Good Luck!
    jane_doe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Just talk to her about anything.
    Or ask questions on like boyfriends and girlfriends that don't totally give away the fact that you like her or want to be with her so she doesn't quite get it just yet to see if she talks about anyone specific (I,e her boy friend or the guy she likes a lot)
    Hope this hepls hun(:
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Complement the ring see if you can get some type of info on it... with months girls(not al) they would say immedialty "ohh thanks my bf gave me it" it could also be a purity ring.. I have one and I wear it on that finger... and I agree with ITstudent2006 you got to work for the good things... they rarely come easy!!
    alexthehopeless Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    Thank you for your answers, they were all really helpful. I never new there were people out there who actually cared. I thank you all. I did it! She likes me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search