Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lggirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 04:24 PM
    What is this watery discharge?
    Hi I had my period last month on the 13th for three days but then I had it again on the 27th for another three days
    My cycle is 32 days and I wasn't sure if I was going to get my period on the 13th of this month due to the other period that I had on the 27th again... im confused but the 13th has passed and I haven't gotten my period , maybe ill get it then on the 27th but latley I've been having lots of watery discharge and this has been going on for a few days now.. its really watery that sometimes I have to wear a panty liner... what could it be? Is it due to ovulation or something? And well today my nipples are a little soree... any help of what could be going on... maybe if I was supposed to get my period on the 13th may I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 06:10 PM

It is possible that it is due to ovulation. Discharge often becomes more fluid and clear at that time as it changes its make- up to allow sperm to survive and make their way to the egg.

Since your periods were a bit off from their norm, give it until around the 27th to see if it shows at that time. If not, try a pregnancy test if you feel pregnancy is a possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pinkish watery discharge almost as heavy as period.. implantation? [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I had brown very light discharge, it went away.. now I have pinkish watery discharge almost as heavy as a normal period (due in 3 days)... had sex day after ovulation and have had cramps since... it has been 9 days since.. could this be implantation bleeding(medium flow)

33 weeks pregnant and have watery yellow discharge [ 5 Answers ]

The discharge is heavy at times. It has a very mild smell I don't think its urine because it is kind of slimy sticky is this normal

Watery discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, This is T love I have a question I'm having a yellowish discharge and it has a smell not really bad but it not my regular sent the discharge is not thick it's watery and some times pasty. Can any one help me ::confused: {Moved from Forum Help. Please make sure you post in an...

Dark watery discharge from breast [ 4 Answers ]

I was giving myself a self breast exam last night and when I pressed down on the right side of my left breast a dark watery discharge came out. I then check my right breast and the watery discharge from the right side also was yellowish. Could anyone give me a idea of what is wrong?:(

View more questions Search