Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beauteous28 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Can someone help me solve this question?
    Manufacturing overhead data for the production of Product H by Norland Company are as follows.
    Overhead incurred for 52,000 actual direct labor hours worked $213,000
    Overhead rate (variable $3; fixed $1) at normal capacity of 54,000 direct labor hours $4
    Standard hours allowed for work done 51,000

Instructions

Compute the total, controllable, and volume overhead variances.

Total overhead variance $
    Overhead controllable variance $
    Overhead volume variance $
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 06:24 PM

Please see the guidelines for homework questions.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We will help you understand the work and guide you to figuring out the answers. In this question, start with the definitions/formulas. If you'll show those and try to solve them, we can check them. If you don't understand a formula, please ask and we can explain it. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please I need your help to help me to solve this probability question for me [ 4 Answers ]

Let X be a continuous random variable with the following p.d.f fx(x) ax 0<=x<1 a 1<=x<2 -ax+3a 2<=x<3 0 otherwise. Then, (a) Determine the constant, a, (b)Calculate P(X>2)? (c) If W,Y,Z are three independent observations from X, what is the probability that exact one of hese numbers is...

1 probability question I couldn't solve please help.. [ 2 Answers ]

7) The length of glass plates are measured to the nearest tenth of mm. The lengths are uniformly distributed between 590.0 and 590.9 i. If we select a sample of 10 plates, what is the probability that less than 4 of them have length under 590.3? ii. If we select a sample of 10 plates, what is the...

Physics question... Please help me solve if you know how [ 6 Answers ]

A jogger on a riverside path sees a rowing team coming toward him. If the jogger is moving at 10 km/h, and the boat is moving at 20 km/h, how quickly does the jogger approach the boat? A. 3 m/s b. 8 m/s--- this is suppose to be the answer. C. 40 m/s d. 100 m/s

Can anyone solve this simple question? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody explain how to solve this question? 70% of students answered question A correctly, 55% of students answered question B correctly, 20% of students answered neither question correctly. What is the percentage of students answered both question A and B correctly?

View more questions Search