Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jose31285 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 12:40 PM
    What's that movie called?
    Saw a movie on cable in the 90s about a high school student who was being bullied. Its similar to the new movie "Never Back Down" only this one has it where the school janitor saves the student from being jumped. He then trains the student how to fight. One scene I remember is when the janitor is throwing basketballs at the student to teach him about dodging. At the end, the student ends up fighting the big bully outside the school grounds. Shirts come off, and its on.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 18, 2010, 06:09 PM

Showdown (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok when I was a kid I watched a film where some kids in a street got together and locked their parents up in the basement because they were sick of the way they were either arguing or treating them. Thus giving the kids the rule of the house. I think it was a disney film but I'm not too sure. Can...

What's this movie called! [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! I've had a movie stuck in my head for the past couple of days and I can't remember what its called and its frying my head! D: It's a movie for young kids for about 8 or below! I always used to watch it when I was young... Its about a girl called hayley and she has to move to her aunties...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I watched a movie where people were trapped in a mansion/castle and they were trapped in there with a guy with a fake nose and at dinner time he would have a train going around the table serving hot dogs and stuff like that! The old guy was fat and he would take his nose off and...

What's that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago, it was about two snipers, I'm pretty sure one was Russian and the other was American and they where hunting each other through the movie, at one point in the film the sniper gets trapped behind a rock with his rifle a few feet away from him so he makeshifts a sort of...

What's this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie I saw about a year ago.. I think it stared jim carrey but it was about a man who everyday did the same thing and did it all according to his watch, but thought the whole movie it was being narrated by an older woman who was witting his fate and he ends up dying by...

View more questions Search