Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anyfix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 04:11 AM
    Wiring a relay to the boiler relay to have it regulate a circulation pump?
    I added a radiant tubing to the foyer in my house from the basement. The supply and return of the old radiator now connect to the tubing under the floor. I have a pump and a relay set up, but the thermostat wire... I thought I could wire directly to the relay on the boiler. I'm at a loss as to where I should connect it the two wires. Can anyone assist me?

Check out some similar questions!

What is mean by anti-pump relay [ 1 Answers ]

What is mean by anti-pump relay and its working principle in vacuum circuit breaker.

1993 honda civic cx fuel pump relay replacement where is the relay [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 93 honda civic cx 1.5

Wiring a 1.5 hp pool pump with a lighting timer and relay [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1.5 hp pool pump and am trying to incorporate a timer. I need to control the pool pump from our kitchen and I don't want one of those ugly gray timer boxes hanging on our kitchen wall. The only other place to put the timer is down in the basement and I don't want to go downstairs each...

Wiring a well relay [ 10 Answers ]

I have a submersible pump system with a Square D pump pressure control box. It is a 1/2 hp 3 wire pump with a control (well relay) box between the pressure switch on the pressure tank and the well motor itself (submersible, 135' down). I am installing this system myself and don't know how to wire...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.