Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nagasaidulu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 11:39 PM
    How to open ms access from run?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 17, 2010, 11:45 PM
    Type in the path to the executable (application)

Clicking the access icons way easier.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2010, 05:04 AM

There are command line switches for Access, but why would you want to do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Won't open or access 198.168.0.1 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I am deaf, and get frustration. Won't access into 198.168.0.1 to open up on my new dlink DIR-655 wireless router for my vp, ojo and viable v-pad also my laptop computer which its wireless. OK, vp is videopicture on TV that government grants all deaf and hard of hearing to use it...

Can an attic access door in the ceilling be sucked open? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an access door to our attic in the master bedroom closet. We found the panel lifted at an angle about 2 inches. It is far to high for our children to reach, and neither my husband or I pushed on it from below. I was wondering if the air in the attic could suck the panel door up? When my...

Open a URL from Access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tickler data base to remind me to visit web sites. A query returns the sites to be visited based on a frequency and "last visited" date. I can double click the hyperlink in the form to start Explorer, but I would like to do this automatically. I have a subroutine to start IE for a...

Run MS access query as exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have to run few queries one after another. I created a form, so now I can run them in sequence with just 1 click of a button. It there a way that I can start running those queries by just loading the form and not clicking any button. My main aim is to have a schedule task so Access...

Access Run Time Error [ 1 Answers ]

Runtime error '1004'. How can I have this fixed!

View more questions Search