Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    outsidetheboxsj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:59 PM
    NJ penalty for probation violation drug possession?
    My friend recently was convicted of a dui... lost hos license for 3 months... and was given a conditional discharge for the marijuana andparaphenalia he had in the car. He went to one probation meeting, and the test was a joke for determining what was in his system. He was never called back to the probation office. However, he was arrested recently for assult(charges dropped) and possession of paraphernalia again about 4 months into his probation. Now... will his conditional discharge be withdrawn? Will he have jail time? Will they just extend his probation? Make it more strict? Please help.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:27 PM

Hello o:

They don't like it when he's given a chance and blows it. I doubt they'll give him another one. What exactly they'll do, I couldn't say...

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation penalty [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend who has one month left on probation. Probation has violated them for a minor incident that happens six months ago. I understand they can violate the individual but my question is what is the steepest penalty they can face at this time? Also, please be advised their fines are paid...

What will happen to me if I violate felony probation in Texas for drug possession [ 2 Answers ]

So I had a 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance felony four years ago. I chose deferred adjudication with inpatient treatment. About one and a half years later I violated for positive drug tests. My probation was revoked, and I had to go before the judge. He restarted my probation...

What is the penalty for second probation violation? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a felony possession of marijuana charge and I've been on probation for almost a year, but I'm due in court for my second violation for f.t.a on time served. This is my only criminal offense ever, what can/ should I expect as punishment?

Finish drug probation no violation [ 2 Answers ]

I missed several meeting with my p.o im supposed to finish my sentence in one month . I don't want to get a violation. How do i write a letter?

View more questions Search