Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naitsirk47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Animated film about a boy living with his mum likes bikes and grows up to be a biker.
    Includes three french female singers.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 08:29 PM

The Triplets of Belleville

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An animated film in the 70-80s about a water boy and fire girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to Remember the name of a film that came out during my childhood. I watch it shortly after watching "The Last Unicorn," however I am unsure if it was made during that time. What I remember is of two races one of water the other of fire. They looked like faires type charters. The boy and girl...

Animated series boy`s mother turned to stone and he as a sword that grows imensliey [ 5 Answers ]

When I was like 9 (1999) there was this animated TV show about a boy like 12 or something wose mother was turned to stone, and he sets out on a quest to find the women who did it, I only remember a few things like he wears white clothes was given a sword that can grow by a whole lot, and half way...

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

80s animated film. About a boy, the fates, and a gryphon. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, when I was a little kid (5/6... late 80s) there was this movie that I was obsessed with. But it would ALWAYS scare the crap out of me. Honestly it wasn't meant for a child. I've been searching for the title, a screenshot, plot layout, SOMETHING for years now. Maybe you guys can help. I don't...

A film about a boy who's mum is drug addict [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film about 10 - 12 years ago, it was about a young boy who very very naughty. He stole and beat people up. His mum was a drug addict or an alcoholic, can't quite remember. I remember he had like a shrine or something in his wardrobe and some picture that he drew. And he hid money in there I...

View more questions Search