Ask
    musicnavin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Conversion
    How to convert newton to kilogram?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 07:48 AM
    These are not the same measurement of unit and cannot be converted without first measuring the gravitational field that you wish to convert in.

On Earth, the average force of gravity is about 9.8 N/kg

So 1 kilogram weighs about 9.8 newtons on Earth.
    1 newton is the average force experienced by a 0.102 kilogram object on Earth.

If you need further explanation please feel free to ask :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversion from B2 to F1 while still in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on B2 Visitor visa - I would like to study here and apply for F1 - is that possible while I am still in US - would I have to go to my home country or Canada for F1 stamping? Will it be an issue or complication when re-entering again? Please advise

Ext conversion [ 4 Answers ]

How do I convert ctg files to jpg filrs?

Loft conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to convert our attic into a bedroom. Where do I start? The roof structure needs changing, do I need planning permission?

Conversion [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in chapter 13th bankruptcy, and I need to convert over to chp. 7 and I talked to some lawyers and they are charging too much. Is there a how to do it yourself answer out there.

GDB conversion [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can you convert a *.GDB to *.MDB. If so, how can I do this? We have SQLany and SQL7 running on NT4 server. I would like to convert some GDB database to MDB for investigation purposes. Your help is appreciated. Thanks Kim

View more questions Search