Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 6, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Best game for real driving
    What's a driving game its like real so every thing is the same as real life only for PC or ps3 thanks
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Erm, Computing power is not at the stage where we can create real time photorealistic interactive graphics.?

Jan 6, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Erm, Computing power is not at the stage where we can create real time photorealistic interactive graphics. ??
    If you got a really good PC like mine you can play anything on it just need a good game I just want to practice drifting gta sa is not that good for that
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Yes. But you're asking for a game which is exactly like real life, and I'm afraid they don't exist.

Jan 6, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Yes. But you're asking for a game which is exactly like real life, and i'm afraid they dont exist.
    Yes grand grismo is real but for ps2 which I sold and I got ps3 now but I don't want to buy it I want it for PC
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Oh you mean the gameplay like real life?

The new gran turismo is out soon I think.
    LethPhaos Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:45 AM
    The DTM Race Driver series is pretty realistic
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 09:57 AM
    The Formula One game due soon is amongst the realism games.
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Welllllllll probably not most realistic for just driving but definitely most realistic for drift if that's what you're into

Kaido racer on ps2.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I must jump on the Gran Turismo side of the discussion, get a decent driving wheel and pedal set and GT4, won't the PS3 play a PS2 game? Or do you have GT4?

Gran Turismo 5 comes out later this year, and should be much better, you can already pre-order it.
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Oh and forza 2 looks pretty photorealistic but not sure how it will handle or compare..
    Uber Member

May 2, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Live for speed is probably one of the best PC ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Driving tickets [ 3 Answers ]

I have not had a driving infraction for over 15 years- except in a different province. In the last two years I have been pulled over twice in another province. The first was for speeding (I was going with traffic flow but because my wife's car looks hopped up I was picked out and pulled over...

I'm driving myself mad... [ 17 Answers ]

On the whole my relationship with my boyfriend is good. We are fairly honest with each other. Last wkend we went clubbing together, with about another 5 people. We had a good evening and got very drunk. There's this 1 girl who has known me and boyfriend forever, very sweet girl just abit...

Drinking and driving [ 6 Answers ]

My 19 year old daugheter got drunk and drove herself home. We have taken the car away except when using for work. What is a reasonable time to keep her from driving?

View more questions Search