Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    army4life Posts: 22, Reputation: 7

Jan 6, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Does Medicaid in Ohio Cover Pregnancy Care and Birth?
    I was next wondering if Medicaid in the state of Ohio Covers for Pregnancy Care and Birth of the unborn child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2007, 10:27 AM
    There are programs for it though social services, I am not up on Ohio and what agency. But most health departments furnish prenanal care.

And if nothing else, no public funded hospital can turn you away if you go in and can not afford to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after a tubal ligation [ 12 Answers ]

:( Does anyone know someone who got pregnant after having their tubes tied? What are the possibilities really? Bear in mind, no pregnancy is wanted, hence having a tubal ligation.

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

Pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

I'm unsure if I'm pregnant and don't want to get a home test or visit a doctor, but if its something I have to do then I will, is there anything you can suggest for me to try at home? And I have no tenderness of brest or any of the noraml symptoms, and I have a irregual cycle as it is, but there is...

View more questions Search