Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjyockey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Do germicidal lights work
    Just wondering if germicidal lights installed on furnace really work. Are they safe and is it worth the money? Thanks
    natka Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 07:29 PM
    I wouldn't recommend it becaucse the germicidal lights have a high resolution that is bright to do the human eye. Another thing to keep in mind is that some UV lights have good wavelengths and others destroy the ozone. Keep in mind that a good germicidal light will damage your eyes and having it been installed in a furnace is not the best idea either .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My park lights, my dash lights don't work at all in my 1999 accord lx. Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I was installing some window washer led nozzles for my car today and spliced the red wire I'm pretty sure since I thought it was the parking light. When I turned the lights on to see if it worked, the parking lights not worked, not only that, but now my dash light is not working as well as my rear...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

Lights don't work? [ 3 Answers ]

All of a sudden, the lights in my family and the light in the laundry room stopped working. The rooms are next to each other. The washer/ dryer have not been affected. In the family room, the outlets on the same wall as where the switch for the lights is, don't work. And when I plug an outlet...

My lights won't work right! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this is a complex questions but I would appreciate ANY help in regards to it. My downstairs bathroom and laundry room are right next to each other and the lights won't work any more in either room. They will sometimes flicker on but will go out again. All other lights throughout the house...

View more questions Search