Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connie77777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 06:36 PM
    If a detective asked a 14 year old a question do they have the right not to answer
    If I got asked a question by a detective do I have the right not to answer the question
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 06:38 PM

Everyone has the right not to answer.
    TexanPatriot Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 08:25 PM
    Exercise your Constitutional right to remain silent. Even with a lawyer present, you still do not have to answer any questions which may incriminate you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

What is the best answer for a senior accountant if asked to talk about himself in [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best answer for a senior accountant if asked to talk about himself in a job interview?

View more questions Search