Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upcoming Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 03:23 PM
    What is a meal time routine for toddlers in a child care setting?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 04:07 PM

I don't think any regular guidelines. Every daycare centre would be different depending upon kitchen set up, how many todders, nap time,any diabetics in attendance.

Why do you ask this question ?

Ti ck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information that anyone could give me regarding setting up a care agency,this would be personal care, some help with domestic work, shoping etc, We would not be looking to provide nursing care although I am a Registerd Mental Nurse, Also could anyone tell me if my Registration is...

Setting up in home care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I work in home care and would like to set up for myself I live in cumbria and some of the people I look after now would like me to still look after them when I do set up I just don't no how to go about it I have my nvq 2 in care can you help many thanks

Toddlers in a day care setting eating at the table during meal times [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I work for a grant funded day care facility and we have a three-year-old child that does not like to seat at the table during meal times. The child will run away from the table and will not eat any meals at school. We have tried to talk to the parents and they state that they feed the...

Cat scratching behavior at meal time? [ 1 Answers ]

Our stray kitty does this weird thing. Every time she is about to eat, she scratches the area around her food dish. Now all the kittens are doing it too! I have never seen a cat do this and I'm just wondering if anyone knows why she would do it. Could it have to do with her being a stray?

View more questions Search