Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confushus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 03:14 PM
    My Dell computer power button is blinking orange & no power
    It was working fine. I changed the monitor and now the power light on the CPU is blinking orange and will not power up.
    Please help! It is a Dell Pentium 4. The monitor worked fine on another computer. I hooked up the old monitor and now it is still doing the same thing.
    PLEASE HELP!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Unplug the computer and plug it back in. Does it beep at all?

In all likelihood either way, you will need to buy a new computer, as any attempts to repair this computer will cost you more than it is worth in both time and money.
    gong2x19 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Shut down your computer, then,open the system . Unplug the power cord that connected to the motherboard & hard drive. Then, plug it back. Be sure that it is inserted tightly. Check the power cord. At back of the cpu if it is properly connected..
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

May 27, 2011, 03:44 AM
    Are there lights on the back of the cpu that say abcd?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer power button blinking [ 2 Answers ]

Computer power button blinking when press to start, and it keep doing for couple of hour then stop blinking, and press again to start the computer

Power button blinking [ 6 Answers ]

Hp pavilion a609.uk power button flashing blue it won't start until light stops flashing

Power button blinking yellow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension E510. The power button is blinking yellow. I was told the mother board was bad. I order one and replaced it. The button is still blinking yellow and the computer will not turn on. What is going on with my computer? John

Desktop won't start up, power light blinking orange [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dell dimension e310 desktop computer and one day I tried turning it on by pressing the power button but nothing happened. No fans or other sounds at all. The light on the power button is just blinking orange, once a second. Only had the computer for about 3 years and no problems with it so...

View more questions Search