shark01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 01:38 PM
    What is the statute of limitations
    For the state to indict me on a felony for my second DWR
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2010, 01:42 PM

Hello shark:

It depends on the state. Plus, I don't know what DWR is... If ANYBODY here would know what is, it should be ME, and I don't.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 01:50 PM

? Driving while revolked " comes to mind, and normally they would have done that if and when you were caught not latter, but did not know it was a felony. They may have from 90 days to a year to file if it is the charge I am thinking of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of Limitations [ 1 Answers ]

How long is the statute of limitations on an outstanding fine in the province of Ontario?

Statute of Limitations [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a claim against an Ontario company for around $19,000. The claim originates from a contract signed in September 2007 and where the company's provable negligence has resulted in costs amounting to the value of my claim. There is, I am told, a statute of limitations of two years from...

Statute of limitations [ 1 Answers ]

If I opend an account in 2000 and the creditors wrote off the balance as bad debt, am I resposible to pay off the balance. New Jersey statue of limitations is 3-6 years, In this case has th New Jersey statue of limitations law expired? Please advise, Thankis sadinnj07

View more questions Search