Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsegres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Minor child, with a child, seeking sole custody
    My 17 year old daughter has an 11 month old daughter. They both live with me. The baby's father is in jail and charged with several different things. What steps does my daughter need to take to ensure she has sole custody of the baby? Also, his family has had little or no interaction with the baby, by their own choice, but are now threating my daughter with legal action. What are our options in the State of Alabama? Is it possible to obtain a "No Contact" order against the father and his family?

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Sole Custody of Child [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 9 years old. Her biological father has not seen her for 5 years. When he was seeing her then, he would promise to be there at a certain time and not show up, he would go months and months with no contact, and then suddenly want to see her, etc. We split up when she was 3 and from...

How to get sole custody of a child [ 1 Answers ]

Going through a divorce. Have 4 young children. Ex-wife is an unfit mother. I have visitation at the family home M-Th 7pm to 10pm and Fri 7pm through sun 6 pm at the family home (ex-wife vacates m-th from 7p - 10p and all weekend fri 7 p to sun 6p). Unfortunately, she is NOT abiding by the 10pm...

Sole custody and child support [ 6 Answers ]

The father of my 2 youngest children currently only sees them 4 days a month... they seem to impose on his lifestyle. He is always trying to get me to pick them up early or drop them off later (which I willing do because I miss them dearly). We currently have no court order in place I was trying to...

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Obtaining sole custody of a child [ 6 Answers ]

My grandson's mom is not consistent on visitation. She always changes or lives in places that are not safe for my grandson. Last incidence - she decided to leave her mom's house to go live in a homeless shelter. My son wants to get sole custody of him. What are his chances of getting sole...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.