Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pat7208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 08:36 AM
    How do I respond to a foreclosure letter in Florida.
    I need to respond to a foreclosure letter and cannot afford an attorney. Can anyone help me with a sample letter? It's for Florida.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a letter to respond to foreclosure summons [ 1 Answers ]

Was named as a defendant in a foreclosure summons in the event I have interest in the property. I have no interest and need to respond. Would appreciate sample letter to reply certified mail.

How do I respond to a Florida court summons from a creditor? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for guidance on what my response letter to a Florida court summons from a creditor should say. The plaintiff is the creditor not a collection agency. They have attached statement sheets to the summons but did not supply a signed contract, do I need to ask for one? Will that...

A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:

Respond to the Florida law [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: HI, I broke my lease in Crystal River, Florida. I was sick from the day I moved in. There was black mold. My landlord has been forcing me to pay rent until December I moved in June. I lost all my deposits as well. Is there anyway to get out of this lease? I live in IL now paying a house...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.