Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnnfrgifford Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 08:00 PM
    My son Jeremy who died 4 yrs. Ago.
    Can his spirit stay with me and my other children? Could it be possible that my 5 year see's and play's with him still, like he does?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Since your son is so young, part of me wants to say that this is somewhat like an imaginary friend. Another part of me thinks that this is kind of serious - since he is actually playing with him.

However, I don't think that it is necessary to make matters worse than they already are. You should kindly support him through this developmental phase that he should grow out of.

As we all know, memories will always be with us, therefore no one ever dies. But, as your son continues to play with your other son, gently and gradually remind him of the rules of the world.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Patrica Shimms, 2006. My child has an imaginary friend. Is this normal?
    bridgesall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 05:34 AM

My son died on April 11, 2009. I had to deepen my knowledge of spirit. We do live in a most wonderful, wonderful home that God created for us. We are here to find our joy, love and serve others and control no one. Read or go to YouTube and find Abraham-Hicks words on death. It is most beautiful. We are eternal beings of light. Namaste
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2010, 12:03 PM
    This is an old thread. 2007

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend found another man after 3 yrs [ 46 Answers ]

Threads merged Ive been seeing this girl for 3yrs. Always been there for her, do everything 2 make her happy and comfortable (she's a student and I'm a worker) and one day she told me the parents are against the relationship so we should stop seeing each other. I tried convincing her but she...

Its been 11 and 13 yrs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a cousin who has had custody of her 3 grandchildren since they were infants.Their mother has chemical issues and mental health issues.Now Mom decides she wants them back.she has a boyfriend who got out of prison not too long ago.They are in a different State trying to get subsidized...

Betrayal 25 yrs ago [ 21 Answers ]

I have always been very insecure and jealous. Recently my husband of 40 yrs told me that he went to a nude bar 25 yrs ago and I cannot stop thinking about it. I was 1000 miles away while he was in Tx staying with an uncle trying to find work. We were losing our home due to his being laid off and...

Criminal background 12 yrs.ago... [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to go back to school in the medical field; I'm offered job placements through where I graduated .Do I have to worry about possibility of rejection because of a past record-over 10yrs.ago?! I've been told it shouldn't be that big of a deal... but,I have concerns because school...

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

View more questions Search