Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladytrix86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Am I being haunted?
    Ghost's. Paranormal. Spirit's.
    ladytrix86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 03:25 AM
    Ever since I was a little girl I feel I have been experiencing weird phenomena's. I was about 3 or 4 years of age, I can remember sometimes waking up in the morning and seeing a black figure at the end of my bed. Obviously I was very scared but I never told my parent's. I can remember that sometimes my body wouldn't be able to move no matter how much I'd try. As I got older I used to suffer with bad panik attacks at night time only. I couldn't breathe and I used to run around my room punching walls until I was able to find my breath again. I used to dream (at least I think it was a dream anyways) that an invisible force would be throwing me about from wall to wall, floor to ceiling. I woke up with nose bleeds and bruises. That part may be easy to explain I do realise that but now I'm older I think my experiences are becoming more inexplainable. Once I have noticed that my bathroom light was left on even though I know for a fact I left it off when I went to sleep. I also saw a person making funny faces at me through my TV screen whilst I was watching TV. My partner didn't notice it so I began to think that I was losing my marbles. There have been times when I've felt someone sitting beside me on my bed, also I've experienced poking and feeling a presence. I can remember that once I woke up to hear a man screaming in my ear. I wasn't sure if that was all in my head or not. When I lived in a completely different area I fell pregnant and I was still experiencing weird things. I thought I saw a black figure of a hand coming towards me from the corner of my eye as I was sat eating my dinner watching TV. I once thought I saw an orb in my hall way coming from the ceiling light, and as I was talking to my bloke I saw it just disappear as it floated from the ceiling downwards. My partner didn't notice it so I just thought it was all in my head. Whilst in bed I woke up to a felling of someone climbing on me. I freaked out big time and it happened again as I was sat up and my partner was trying to calm me down. We moved to a bigger place eventually and I'm still experiencing things. I see black shadows big and small from the corner of my eye, I'm hearing loud bangs in different rooms, I swear my baby see's things too. Once I was playing with my baby in the kitchen as he was sat in his rocker and I was trying to wash up. I swear he was laughing at something behind me because his eye's wasn't fixed on me. Also when I was bathing us he looked behind us towards the door and I thought what was that about, he turns his head again to look at the same spot. I became freaked out because he was trying to play with his toys but twice he felt the urge to look behind us towards the door which was closed. I looked to see but I couldn't see anything until I looked up, we have a pulley light switch in our bathroom like a lot of people yeah, well I notced that it was swinging quite hard left to right. No one had been near it so why the hell is the light switch swinging all by it self? Now this event happened two night's ago, it was early early hours of the morning and we were all fast asleep in bed until I woke up to the sound of my boy screaming. I ran out and I noticed that the tap in the bathroom sink was turned on full blast! Totally cannot explain that! I went in to my boys bedroom in he appeared to be quite scared. It took him a while to calm down and I had him come sleep in the bed with me. He was lead there awake for ages just looking around. I thought I saw from the corner of my eye a small black figure zooming past our bedroom. Now I've noticed that quite a few times. I've only noticed large black figures a couple of times. BUT, I once woke up in the middle of the night and thought I saw a man at the end of our bed. I looked at my bloke who was asleep next to me then I looked at the man again but he was gone. I keep hearing banging noises every now and again coming from different rooms so it's not commonly happening in one area it's everywhere and everywhere I go when we move. Why? Is it just one spirit or are there others? Is it good or bad? I'm scared for my baby as well as for myself. I woke up with a rash on my side this morning and I honestly cannot explain where that's come from. Can that be related to the experiences I've been having too? Something doesn't feel right. If the spirit is harmless then fair enough but why am I getting the feeling it's not harmless? Is it just being mischievous? Or is it evil? Help me please!
    ChillingScared Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 11:33 AM
    I think no, but I think you need to ask someone in the hospital :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am being haunted [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I am 14 and I am experiencing things and I think I am being haunted. 1. I ALWAYS feel as if I am being watched. :( 2. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye that moves. 3. doors open and close. (and no it isn't the wind as they are fully shut) 4. my cat stares at nothing:eek: 5. taps...

How do I no if I'm being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever since I was a little girl at the age of 6 I've had strange things happening to me. I've had my hair pulled from under the bed when there has been no one else in the house, things have moved around in my house, I've been pushed in the back many a times. I see dark shadows pass by. Am I Haunted?

How do I know if I'm being haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I seem to be seeing something. But I don't know exactly what. It looks like a person and every time I glance it it seems to move closer and then disappear. I've noticed things like people arguing very very loudly or, someone crying in my back room. Is this just me imagining things or am I...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search