Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChillingScared Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 12:21 AM
    13 and no breasts
    Ok.. Hi all there! Today I'm turning 13:) That's good but there's one problem about that. I am 13 and I have no breasts.. boring.. It's not because of the others its because of me. I just can take anymore to be an A cup! I think I was some kind of 36A before... Now I'm the same. I am not thick I'm even fat. They say breasts are from fat but I see they ARE NOT. I don't know what's wrong with me! Am I some kind of idiot to be like that. I don't think there is enough time to grow. My mom is A (she is veeerryyy thick) My grandma is B my other grandma is DD, My grand grandmother is D, And everyone else is not under C. So... Maybe I should wait or..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 12:40 AM

Happy Birthday!!

Honey, you are only 13. It takes some girls quite a bit longer before they begin to develop breasts. Don't worry, it will happen, just let nature take it's course.
    Sweedypie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 04:08 AM
    Hi... Girla

Happy Birthday for yesterday!
    Sweety your still so young, don't worry about that know.. when I was your age I also did not have breasts... Every women differ and you will get there! :)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Happy late birthday! Quit stressing. It's really too early to know how large your breasts will be. Some girls don't fully develop until they're 15-18, so be patient.

Sounds like you'd like to have the DD cups, but they really aren't all they're made out to be. Many times large breasts turn out to be a real burden when you try to find clothes that fit well or in overall comfort.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 12:16 PM

You are what you are, and at 13 many girls are not developed yet, wait a few more years to get too worried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my breasts normal [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am a 13 yr old girl and I want to no if my breast size is normal for me. I am a 10c and all my friends are around a cups. I am verging on the edge of needing to go up a cup size. Is this normal? Or are they too big. They seem really big and I am quite self conscious of them as I have a...

Breasts vs. Butt [ 6 Answers ]

Is it more attractive to have... A. a nice bubble butt and A-cup breasts OR B. a nice pair of C-cup breasts and a flat butt

Why do I not have sore Breasts? [ 2 Answers ]

Usually every month before my period my breasts will get very sore 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before my period. This month my breasts are not sore at all and my period is due 1 week from today? This is very odd for me... could there be a chance I am pregnant?:confused:

Why do I have Very sore breasts? [ 1 Answers ]

My breasts have been extremely sore for the past two weeks. And in 2 weeks I doubled my breast size.. I don't understadn? I have really bad mood swings and a lot of it is complainning.. could this mean that I'm pregnant? Last month my period only lasted half a day and it was like nothing at all.. n...

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

View more questions Search