Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tunes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's
    :( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunes
    :( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?
    Hello,
    I search up and down and I finally found the answer to your question.. the person who I think sings the song that you have been looking for is Bob Dylan and the title of the song is called "Summer Days" below are parts of the lyrics.. and I also includes the website were you can find these lyrics to help you out:

I got a house on a hill, I got hogs all out on in the mud
    I got a house on a hill, I got hogs out lying in the mud
    Got a long haired woman, she got royal Indian blood

HOPE THIS HELPED... LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING.. TAKE CAREZ

HERE IS THE WEBSITE

Bob Dylan: Summer Days
    Tunes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Thanks MiMi... but about an hour after I posted it came to mind. I still don't know the title but I know it was sung by Melissa Manchester... I think the title may be "Easy". However, Finding lyrics online to it seems impossible. :mad:
    Anyway, thanks for your efforts. Bob Dylan's lyrics are... well... unusual... but then so is he.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"puppy mill" dog peeing in house [ 6 Answers ]

We have 2 cairns that we bought at petstores. The youngest I know was from a puppy mill. She is now 2 yrs old. She pees and poops outside on demand. She rarely has accidents in her crate (usually only a little pee when excited). But, if she needs to pee and she's in the house, she just does. ...

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Meaning of phrase "in-house vendor" ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I noticed the following phrase on some newspaper: "in-house vendor". I'm not an English, and I have look for these words in the dictionary. The dictionaries tell me that "in-house" means make by ourselves Vendor means someone who selling something But, what is the whole phrase...

View more questions Search