Ask
    wolve667 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 10:50 PM
    Who believes the 2012 dooms day?
    Who believes in the 2012 dooms day?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2010, 10:55 PM

It has been discounted. Mayan experts have announced that the Mayans kept cyclical calendars. 2012 ends a historical cycle, but not the world.
    apremru Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Don't believe in it but given the way we (humans) are acting/doing/destroying we won't have much longer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband doesn't believe me, he believes his cousins, how can I change this? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! An answer to your question: I have been with my husband for over 5 years, I thought we had a relatively (within norm) stable relationship. We have struggled a lot together. We both came from another country and we both had to adjust to the new culture here in the US. We stayed with my...

Who believes in fighting for love until the end and who believes its time to let go? [ 126 Answers ]

Basically I'm just curious because there are lots of people that believes that there is a time to let go and move on with your life but is there anyone who believes that love will make them fight for the very end? And why? For me even though I still have feelings for my ex it haven't been the...

My husband believes in spanking and I don't [ 12 Answers ]

My husband tells me that I'm a bad mom because I don't spank my kids I try to correct them with other methods how do I know if he's gone too far with it.

What a fool believes? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All! This is a kind of complicated story (arenīt they all?! ). I met a rather attractive but considerably younger woman (I am 37 and she is 22) and we flirted for a while and then about 5 weeks ago, we got together. We haven't slept with each other yet and I am planning on being in the...

View more questions Search