Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marylumo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her
    He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?
    YGarcia Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 06:12 AM
    Might be... "Just Like Heaven"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie about this couple that meets in heaven and falls in love. [ 2 Answers ]

It's not Made in Heaven, I know that much... It's this movie where they meet in heaven, fall in love and she reincarnates first and he comes back as her son I think... It's been a while but I do remember everything in heaven was white. (I know heaven is usually white and its not Defendig your life...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Looking for book about a girl who falls in love with a guy in a band [ 3 Answers ]

A book about a girl who goes to live with her grandmother/mother the place reeks and she ends up cleaning and restoring it. In doing this she also meets a boy who lives in the same street and I think is in a band and falls in love with him.

View more questions Search