Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LMH24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 07:16 PM
    I have a crush on my husband's friend?
    My husband & I don't get along anymore or have anything in common. I don't love him anymore. His friend talks to me, calls & texts me. But he hasn't come out & said he has feelings for me or anything of the sort. I have developed feelings towards him though. I've moved out temporarily & he knows it, now he talks to me more. It's like he knows our marriage is pretty much over & he's making a move or something. But it's not obvious. How do I say something or talk to him about it without scaring him off?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2010, 01:07 AM
    I think you are going to have to toughen up and just talk to him about it, take a risk, if he didn't feel the same way, then at least you are not leading yourself on with this situation, he might just like the conversations. Thankfully, there is a way that you can know the answer, by asking. :)

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

How to become friend with your crush [ 3 Answers ]

How to become friend with your crush

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

View more questions Search