Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdtenn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Cannot download update in Windows XP 3.5 service pack 2.0 through 3.5
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 15, 2010, 09:00 PM

Why can't you download and install? Are you receiving an error stating why? If so it would be beneficial to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows service pack 3 [ 5 Answers ]

After installing service pack 3 my computer went into a endless cycle of restarting. I had to do a hard shut down and re-start in safe mode, then restore my computer to a previous date to get the computer to work. Thinking it was one time issue I tried it again with the same results. Is this a...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Problems with Windows XP Service Pack 2 [ 2 Answers ]

I have missing registry keys and corrupted dll files on my Window XP Service Pack 2 Computer. All registry fixers that I have downloaded fail to fix the errors.

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

Windows XP update failures after Service Pack 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing XP Service Pack 2, the few updates that have occurred subsequently have all failed to install after downloading. Downloading seems to reach 95% completion normally and then slows right down. 'failed' then appears against the update name.

View more questions Search