Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmgliddon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Chicken Pox
    My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help
    eternalxgrace Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2007, 08:15 PM
    With kids so young, best to just be safe and go and get it checked out by a doc. :) - and oatmeal helps with the bumpy itchies. Poor little munchkin! I hope he feels better soon! And if your not into using the oatmeal, try this pink lotion you can get at the pharmacy.. I forget what its called.. but the pharmacist should know. Its pink, name starts with a c I think, and you need to shake it before you use it. Just q-tip it on. - o and good idea to put little mits/gloves on his hands in case he might try and pick at them. [i think they have little gloves like that in case baby might scratch himself with fingernails, when baby too young/figdety to clip nails well. :) ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr old had the chicken pox vaccine. A week ago she developed a headache, high fever for 3 days with a cough and sore throat. The 2nd day red flat bumps appeared on her bottom and legs, she's had about 30 bumps. They swelled and had white heads but never turned in to blisters. The first ones...

Incredibally sore chicken pox? [ 1 Answers ]

The other day J_9 said It's possible I have chicken pox because of the symptoms I described to her. Plus I've never had them or a vaccine before. But the pox on my face are INCREDIBALLY sore, I mean it just really hurts. And It seems to get worse if I get startled, cranky, upset, or scared? :l Im...

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

Chicken pox [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am pregnant for 4 months and never had chicken pox before. This weekend I am planning to see my teacher who's child has been infected with chicken pox. My teacher has not been infected maybe because she had it before. Now, I worry that my teacher might carry the virus (not infected by...

Can you ever get rid of chicken pox scars? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows hwo to get rid of chicken pox scars? Is it possible? Thank you

View more questions Search