Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clarko23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Moen Kitchen Faucet Cartidge Replacement - Mystery Black plastic ring?
    I replaced a Moen kitchen faucet cartridge but was left with a black plastic ring that pulls apart. Looks like this omission has led to the faucet being very loose and sometimes the water gets stuck on as something's not catching when I push the faucet to off. Anyone know where this black ring goes or if there's another way to tighten everything up? Help appreciated!

I followed this YouTube video but there was no sign of the smaller black plastic ring. There was a thicker black "retainer" but this was put back on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bD-89_Er3Y&feature=fvsr
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 15, 2010, 05:32 PM

That video isn't bad but Moen has its own tutorials which are better. You can also talk to a Moen Tech on the phone. Replacement Parts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MOEN kitchen faucet shuts off by itself [ 5 Answers ]

I have a single handle MOEN kitchen faucet. It was leaking from the base when it was on so I had to replace the cartridge or cylinder or whatever you call it and now the leak is gone and it works great. However, if you pull the handle all the way up to full on in any position it stays on. If you...

Moen cartidge 109272 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower with a moen single faucet. I removed it and put the water back on and pr. Is good. It only 1-year old. Can the cartridge get clogged up? I have heard of leaks bur not stoping flow. The cartridge is a 109272 and lowe's said it is discontinued and i have been on the net for hours and...

Moen kitchen faucet removal [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remove my moen kitchen faucet with the center nut. The nut won't move. Is this a standard nut where counterclockwise will unscrew it? Any suggestions on how to get his nut to move?

Dripping Moen kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kitchen faucet which is dripping. It is a Moen faucet and is about 8 years old. It just started dripping. It is a single handle faucet. You pull up to turn it on and push down to turn it off. Turning the handle to the right is cold water and turning the handle to the left is hot water. ...

View more questions Search