Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reclu2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Should I wait or just move on..
    So I've been talking to this guy for about 3 1/2 going on to 4 months and everything is great I couldn't ask for a better guy.. we both are seniors in college and we both have things we want to accomplish in life, every Friday we have our day where we spend the whole day together... we also work together.. but the only thing is I do eventually want a relationship with him but he tells me that he doesn't want one until he's done with school and I can understand that... I guess I'm really scared that if I do wait for him until we finish school he will change his mind and say he doesn't want a relationship with me... I've been through some pretty crappy relationships in the past and I don't know what to do or believe.. he hasn't given me any reasons to not take his word I don't know help! Lol
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2010, 04:53 PM

The more you push for a relationship and the more you beg and whine, the more you will turn him off. Loosen up and see what happens. He may decide he wants you in his life as much as you want him in yours.

Sit tight, finish college, get on with your life, and be open to meeting lots of people.
    reclu2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Thanks I needed to hear that.. I guess all I can do is sit back and wait.. im sure something good will come out of it... good things do come to those who wait and if not he's a good friend as well!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2010, 09:31 AM

Reclue

I agree just worry about your schooling. You can have a friendship with him, but I wouldn't let yourself feel anything deeper for him. He has been upfront with you that he doesn't want a relationship until he is done with school or basically until he has all I's dotted and T's crossed.

Get out and meet other people, don't sit around waiting for him. Enjoy the rest of your college life! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for him, or move on? [ 7 Answers ]

I’m not sure where to begin; my story with my ex would probably take up a whole novel. So, I will try and make a long story short. I met the most amazing guy a year ago and we had the best relationship. We were lovers and best friends. We were long distance (700 miles apart) and would try and...

Should I wait or should I move on [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husband was married for 5 yrs and he is 6 yrs younger than me. We never had a problem before until last yr when he cheated on me. Of course I don't trust him anymore but I accept him back since I said that nobodys perfect we all make mistakes. But all I ask from him is that he needs to...

Should I wait for her or move on [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am confused. I have been married for 4 years now and am separated. We have a 2 and a half year old son. Recently we talked and she said she wants to try and repair our marriage, I always wanted to. The next time we talked she said she did not know what she wanted. Right after we separated she...

Should I wait for my ex or move on [ 2 Answers ]

Brief background, I dated this guy for a little over a year we'll call him Tony and broke up with him. Don't even know why I broke up with him, I think it was more hormonal than anything. Well, I ended up dating this other guy we'll call him Sam shortly after him and get engaged to this other guy...

Should I wait for him or just move on? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this dude in school back in January and he liked me and at first I didn't like him but then all of a sudden I don't know what happened but I fell for him. He asked for my # a few times and then finally I gave it to him. We neva talked on the phone but we texted each other a lot and he told me...

View more questions Search