Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2007, 06:34 PM
    What is average?
    Hi im 13 and i was just wondering wat the average weight is for a 13 yr old girl?:p
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Well weight really goes by your height and sex...

Per the US Army, as a 24 y/o woman. I am 5'7'' and should weigh 145 lbs. However I have not been able to get below 150 in years... and I do not consider myself as fat.

Here is a link to help you out;
    How To Assess Your Body Weight
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Thanks for the help!

Jan 5, 2007, 07:48 PM
    No problem, and here is another link I just saw off another question about weight, this one does the math for you... :)

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Jan 5, 2007, 07:48 PM
    No problem, and here is another link I just saw off another question about weight, this one does the math for you... :)

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
    Gidday Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 07:52 PM
    I do not really know but I think you shouldn't be over 65kg...
    My old girlfriend was 60kg or something...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Average speed [ 7 Answers ]

Students make the trip to Los Angeles at an average speed of 40mph and the trip back at an average speed of 60 mph. Find their average speed for the entire trip. (It's Not 50 mph) Please help me answer this question and if possible, can u show the steps of solving it. Thank You so much.

Grading and gradepoint average [ 3 Answers ]

My question regard the calculation of grade point average in case of an F grade. Are the units or credit hours of the course with F grade included in the calculation of the grade point average. Now when the F grade is removed by retaking the course (asume B grade was earned in the repetition) what...

Average Lifespan [ 11 Answers ]

What is the average lifespan of a human? What is the average lifespan of an American? I'm not talking about death by natural causes. I know those numbers. But I also know that the majority of people (including Americans) don't make it to 40. Does anyone know what the real average lifespan is?...

Average holiday spending $ ? [ 2 Answers ]

Just read an article (actually 2) this morning that said the average amount spent on holiday gifts is $1,000. Fyi - both articles were referring to the 20 & 30 something age group. I don't think I spend nearly that much, but I'm going to review last year's spending to be sure that I didn't just...

She's Not Your Average Girl [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... at a local baseball game I met this girl, we immediately hit it off and made plans to hang out later in that weekend... at school I met her again and she introduced me to her friend. I immediately liked her and asked her to be included in our plans later that week. We went and saw a movie...

View more questions Search