Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recosave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Is my hobart 600 a steam boiler or a hot water boiler. There is no circulator pump
    I have a Hobart 600 automatic gas fired furnace. The first thing is I cannot see a circulater pump or a air tank. I can not tell if it is steam or hot water. When I go to fill the system with water, the system fills and then the water continues to flow out to the drain pipe.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill glass water level too high in steam boiler. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a new Smith boiler that generates steam heat. Is there a way to lower the water fill level (which is a inch above the max fill) myself or should I call a professional? I accidentally filled it too high.

Steam Boiler / Domestic Hot Water [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a dumb question. With a steam boiler how do you get domestic hot water off them. Is there a typical way that people got domestic hot water from an old steam boiler. Thank You

Adjust Steam Boiler Water [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Peerless steam boiler in the hose I've been living in for the last 5 years. I have made improvements to the unit as the technicians who service it recommended periodically. At the end of last winter, they had me relace the low water cutoff. The boiler was asking for too much water and...

Water Hammer on Hot water loop of Steam Boiler System [ 3 Answers ]

We have a steam boiler that provides steam for most of the house but also has a hot water loop for the additions. We have been getting a lot of water hammer and it sounds as if it is coming from the area where the first hot water radiator starts (ie it is from the hot water loop). Does anyone...

Circulator for Burnham boiler [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an old house with a Burnham Jubilee boiler. It most be at least 40 years old but checked out fine when I had it cleaned out and serviced. My system has one circulator and three zones. A honeywell aquastat L8024 controls everything. Lately I've noticed that the circulator is running...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.