Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mongeauw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 08:45 AM
    Bios Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Thermometer
    On Oct.28th I purchased a Bios Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer and it has been installed according to the instructions in the Manual. First off, there is a 3-4 foor long wire attached to the outdoor sensor which is not at all mentioned in the manual. As the house is covered with aluminum siding the outdoor sensor has been installed on a wooden window frame and the wire has been run along the wooden frame.
    The red light does not blink as it is supposed to but we are apparently getting some transmission but the outdoor temperature is not correct.

Please advise.

Check out some similar questions!

BIOS Weather Thermometer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a BIOS wireless Weather Thermometer (the unit says BIOS Weather Station on the front and FCC ID: OWF-WSRX /0881 on the back). The unit stopped work so I replaced the battery and the display is still blank, is their anything that I can try (troubleshooting) or just trash it? Thanks, Bob

Indoor/outdoor Christmas lights [ 2 Answers ]

Is it safe to have indoor/outdoor Christmas lights turned on outside when it's raining? They are plugged into an outdoor extension cord ~ which is plugged into a timer ~ which is plugged into an outdoor outlet. Thanks!

Outdoor or Indoor Cat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kitten who is about 10 weeks old now and currently an outdoor cat. I brought her inside and she did great with her litter box. One problem I am facing currently is that I will have to transfer her to my home in California. I am currently visiting Indiana where she was born from a cat my...

Outdoor Cat turned Indoor and having Problems [ 6 Answers ]

We recently sold our house and have moved into a condo. Our mostly outdoor cat has become strictly indoor. She doesn't use her litter box at all. She keeps going on our bath mats. She has never gone indoors before and my husband and I have become frustrated. I understand that moving may have been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.