Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dei2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 05:11 PM
    27 inch zenith TV that won't turn on
    I have a 27 inch Zenith TV that will not turn on.I can hitbthe power button and it clicks like it wants to come on but it won't.Can someone tell me what's wrong?Thanks Dei2007
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Jan 6, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Is there a "light" on the front of your TV? If so what is its status, does it go green, flash, or no change?
    dei2007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Hi thanks for your reply.No there is no power on light on this TV.It just has the remote sensor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flywheel won't turn [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, Yardman is several years old (I believe about about ten years or so) but I have had it a few months. Worked fine for awhile. Last few times I would cut it would cut for a good while then it would just cut off. Battery is weak so I would always have to jump it off beforehand. No problem with...

1 1/4 inch fittings won't fit 1 1/4 pipe [ 1 Answers ]

The pvc nipple on the intake of my shallow well pump was leaking. I cut the 1 1/4 inch pipe and was going to couple in a new nipple. The coupling would not fit the old pipe. It is white 1 1/4 " and so is my replacement pipe. I showed it to three different hardware stores and none of them could...

My civic won't turn over [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I think my timing is off but I don't no how to time my 89 civic so I want to know if any one could tell me how to do that or give me some where I can look to find out how to do it

89 honda civic won't turn over [ 1 Answers ]

Most of the time it starts.Is now acting up once in a while.when you push clutch to the floor you hear a click and that is all.when you keep pushing pedal to floor it will turn over eventually.Can someone please suggest what's the problem or how to fix this? THANK YOU!

View more questions Search