Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abjhg086 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 04:43 AM
    How I improve my body and gain weight without any medicine ?
    I'm 25 years old. My hight is 5.8 inch and my weight is 50 kg. now I cange my body and muscle or gain weight quickly with out any medicine , so how can do it.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2010, 08:44 AM

Eat more and lift weights.

Yes, it's that simple, but it's not easy. You must eat more calories or you can't gain weight, and lifting weights (heavy enough to cause you to struggle) will help you put on muscle rather than fat.
    Kumarakkannan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 08:13 AM
    To gain weight and be healthy you need to consume more calories than you burn them every day from healthy, protein enriched, and nutritious foods and choose the right types of exercise.
    Exercise a little like mild weightlifting so as to feel hungry, to eat more balanced food and to develop muscle.
    arunvikram22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 04:03 AM
    That's not easy matter, you have to drink more water and don't be hot... lift the dumb bells heavily... surely your muscles should asked protein.. that time you have eat the any protein food like beef, badam , milk etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to gain weight have fat in the body [ 4 Answers ]

I an 43 years old and I am have not got any fat in my body . I also don't want to eat anything i.e.things which can increase the weight I like only chats and nothing else.Help me out

What causes full body hair loss weight, gain, fatiegue [ 3 Answers ]

I have lost 90% of the hair on my body twice now. The last time everything by my beard was gone, including my lower eyelashes. I have also gained about 25lb. My nails have indentations and small dots. Fatigue, dry mouth, head aches, and kind of a matalike taste some times. What can it be?

Body looks unshaped due to weight gain [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends Help my body looks unshaped becoz of weight gain help I have uploaded my pics below Earlier pic ImageShack - Hosting :: earlier2zt4.jpg Now I look

Fastest way to gain weight without medicine? [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell the fastest way to up weight without medicine? I want to be bigger!

View more questions Search