Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alixie Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Pimples
    I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me
    mruiz10 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 11:04 PM
    The best thing that I have used and has work is proactive solution. It usually clears it up in a day for me. Hope this helps.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 6, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Use a mild cleanser or medicated cleansers with either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in the morning and before bedtime. After you wash your face, use a moisturizer that is oil-free and says “noncomedogenic” (won’t clog pores). Then apply an acne treatment that contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, zinc, or sulfur on the acne-prone areas, to prevent and control the acne. If your acne does not improve after 6 weeks, please contact your dermatologist for a more effective treatment.
    Ashleyroxyoursox Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alixie
    i have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much im looking forward of your reply to me
    Hey,
    I use to have acne.
    But I used a thing called mary kay.
    You get a cleansr a toner and lotion.
    It cleared up my face with in a few weeks.
    Believe me this stuff works.
    You should try it out.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2007, 09:25 PM
    You should use a correction pen to remove those nasty pimples.
    Or you can rub garlic on your skin for effective relief
    You can start eating a lot of fruit and stop eating oily food
    Wash your skin at least 2 times a day
    Apply toothpaste before bed for instant relief
    AND REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER EVER PUT MOISTURISING CREAM ON YOUR FACE OR ESPECIALLY ON A PIMPLE!:cool:
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Oct 29, 2007, 01:47 PM
    I am a beauty consultant at Merle Norman Cosmetics I recommend using a daily cleanser and getting a once a week exfoliater for your skin... if your just trying to get rid of a pimple for a couple of days then you could try proactive but just to let you know acne starts from the inside of the skin. You need to eat healthy and cleanse your skin daily.

Here is a daily plan I recommend for my clients:
    First of the morning
    Cleanse your skin with a foaming cleanser
    Once a week use a exfoliater or you could get a gentle one were you can use that daily
    Then use TONER! That is very important it not only tightens your pores but enhanses the natural exfoliation of the skin
    Moisturizer is a big deal! Even if your young its NEVER TOO EARLY to start using a firming moisturizer with SPF for in the morning

End of the day
    Cleanse your skin with a foaming cleanser
    Toner
    Moisturizer

You couls call and set up and appointment at the nearest Merle Norman Cosmetics or Clinique or who ever your into and they can give you a full consultation about what YOUR skin needs because everyone's skin is different

Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search