Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewgro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Computer blued screened after starting up
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Write down what the blue screen of death (BSoD) says if it happens again. If starting Windows normally does not help, then choose to start Windows with the last known good configuration.

Post back here with what the BSoD says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer not starting [ 1 Answers ]

Heya I got a problem with my computer not starting up nor turning on what can be the problem, my power line were stuck by lighting could that be the problem and them my comp turned off it started up then turned it off next day tried to turn on didn't woork

Starting my computer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every one. When I want to start my computer, sometimes before starting the Windows I receive a message in black and white screen. The message is: Boot Failure: System Halted. I hope to get the correct answer, thanks

Computer restarts at starting screen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Anson Wong, I am a 11 year old boy in California. My other computer kind of broke because whenever I go up to the startup screen, I typed in my password, and when I pressed the green arrow, The computer restarts! I've been trying to fix this for hours, I was wondering if you...

Starting a computer [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know how to start and boot a computer.

Starting My COmputer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: when I start my computer is does not completely load and then I have to unplug if for 5 seconds and then it will load windows XP. If I unplug it to begin with it will start right up. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Derek

View more questions Search